What is Stephen Ministry?
Stephen Ministry provides one-to-one Christian care to people who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remain private.
A Stephen Minister is…
* A church member with 50 hours of training in providing Christian care.
* A caring Christian who listens, cares, prays, supports and encourages.
* Someone who meets faithfully, each week, (one hour) with his or her care receiver for as long as there is a need.
Stephen Ministers Care for People Facing Tough Times such as...
- Loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Loneliness or discouragement
- Spiritual crisis
- Unemployment or job crisis
- Incarceration of a family member
- A chronic illness ( self or loved one)
- Recovery after an accident or disaster
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage or infertility
- Many other life challenges
If you could benefit from the care of a Stephen Minister please complete the form on this page or contact Herb Wiard ( ) or .
"Therefore encourage one another and build up each other." -1 Thessalonians 5:11